AVFR operates from three stations located throughout our district.
|Station 2 is the original “fire house” for AVFR and has been located in the same location at 2146 Mark Pine Road in Bena since 1955. For the first 5 years the firetrucks were housed overnight in the Studebaker dealership that once stood on the corner in Bena. This station is where most of company meetings are held. This station houses 2 Engines, 2 Brush Trucks, a Rescue Truck, a utility truck, a Medic Unit, and a Zodiac. We also have a 25’ Fire Boat kept at a local Marina|
|Station 3 is located in the Hayes area of Gloucester 2676 Hayes Road. This is the Rescue Squad headquarters station, and was recently remolded to add on new 3 new drive- thru bays, a fitness room and new sleeping quarters. The station is houses to 3 Medics, an EMS Response Vehicle, 1 Engine, a 65’Tele Squirt Quint, and an EMS Gator.|
|Station 5 is located in the Ordinary section of Gloucester at 3526 Providence Road we purchased the building from the Newton family in 1990 and converted in to the present Fire station. The station is home to an engine, a rescue truck, a flatbed utility truck, and a 3000 Gallon tanker.|